June 17, 2010

a Decade. a 10'year Anniversary.

Ten years is a long time & a lot to celebrate. & while Im not the type to put personal information on my company blog, this is a beautiful milestone that I want to quietly carve in our personal landscape. Last night was my Queen & my 10 year anniversary. We met in Wellington, a decade ago & I fell into real love finally. Together for 10, married for 4, with 2 beautiful daughters, Mala & Oshani, as our princesses. We went to a flash restaurant & had an 8 course degustation menu, & finally drank this bottle below that we had saved from our wedding. Im not the 'drinkin bubb in the club' type, but I have to say, we were amazed at the taste of champagne this aged. Anyway, thank you my Queen for the best decade of my life, you already know how I feel about you.


No comments:

Post a Comment